Tahlo Headland Sauna
35 km from the city center of Tampere, by the shore of lake Näsijärvi stands the LGBTQ friendly holiday villa Tahlo Hillhouse, welcoming you to relax in its care.
Tahlo Headland is a traditional Finnish lakeside sauna with stunning views of lake Näsijärvi in the center of Pirkanmaa, on Tahlo Farm, 35 km from Tampere.
LGBTQ+-friendly Tahlo Headland accommodates up to four people in the sauna cabin on pre-made, spreadable sofa beds. There is also the possibility of tent and mattress accommodation. At the Headland lakeside sauna you can relax on the sauna benches built from local wood from the Tahlo farm, enjoy the sunset on the terrace, relax in the hot tub (palju) and barbecue delicious meals. The large yard areas also provide a milieu for arranging parties such as bachelor parties. A sauna and a room with a fireplace, terrace, gas grill, pier and outhouse (no indoor / water toilet). Additional services such as a hot tub (palju), final cleaning, boat & canoe for an extra fee. Find out more about the location.
Self check-in with a key box.
Check-in at 16 (4PM)
Check out at 12 (noon)
149 € / week night
249 € / weekend night
The price is formed depending on availability, the duration of the stay, and the amount of guests. Additional guests + 25 € per person, final cleaning and hot tubs (palju) for an additional fee.
If you want to receive up-to-date information about the availability of the lakeside sauna, please leave your contact information with us. You can also rent the Headland sauna just for the evening, see more. The property is rented only in the summer season until the weather cools down.
Please note that the location is not suitable for people with cat allergies.
- A hot tub (palju) for 6 people, 150€ per night, including filling the tub with lake water, firewood and cleaning the tub after your stay. Heating takes from 2 to 4 hours.
- Heating up the hot tub to an adequate temperature, 140€ per night per tub.
- Final cleaning 99€.
- Sauna already heated + €35.
- Adventures at Tahlo!
- Rowing boats or canoes 29€ per boat per 24 hours. Additional days 10€ per boat per day.
- Rowing boat + engine 69 € per day after which 19 € per day. Price includes the fuel. Facilities to use and launch your own boat are also available.
- We arrange transportations for 2-50 people to and from the site. Ask for an offer!
Tervetuloa rentoutumaan, inspiroitumaan ja nauttimaan läsnäolosta Tahlolle!
Booking through our webstore is only available on the Finnish version of the page.
You can also book the accommodation directly using Airbnb or Booking.com.
PLEASE NOTE! This booking section is still in development and shouldn’t be visible to you unless you are an admin. However if you are seeing this, we apologize for the inconvenience and advice you for the time being to make a booking request or book through Airbnb or Booking.com. If you accidentally did make a booking through the form below, don’t worry, you can inquire the status of your booking from email@example.com
Book the accommodation (and additional services) straight from our online store! You’ll get -10% off using the coupon code LIVEINTAHLO when booking from our site. You can also leave us a booking request, in case you have additional questions, requests or in case the store didn’t offer accommodation for the time period you were interested in.
• Two pre-made, spreadable sofa beds for two in the cottage
• Towels, soaps and bedsheets for guests
• No Wi-Fi and no sound system
• No running drinking water, drinking water will be delivered to the cottage
SAUNA AND SWIMMING
• Private sauna
• In addition to the cottage, there’s a separate dressing room connected to the sauna
• A large hot tub (palju) can be rented at an additional cost
• The sauna is wood-heated, heating for additional fee
• Possibility to swim in the lake until it’s frozen
• No running water to the sauna during sub-zero weather, but you can fetch water from the lake for sauna use.
• Refrigerator, microwave, coffee and kettle
• Dishes and cutlery for four people
• A hot plate, pot, frying pan and serving dishes
• Running lakewater for the sauna and dishwashing equipment
• Partially covered terrace with sofa group and dining table with benches
• An outdoor toilet
• Gas grill with gas
• Large lawn areas
• Free parking space
• Tahlo farm has excellent outdoor areas and fishing opportunities
• A lean-to with campfire sites and a dock available a few kilometers away
• A rowing boat and canoe available for rent for an additional fee
• Free recreational fishing rights during your stay in the 1200 hectare water area of Tahlo and Kulju
35 km / 40 min to Tampere city centre.
38 km / 40 min to Tampere-Pirkkala airport.
2 hours 15 min to Helsinki
Paras tapa on saapua omalla autolla, kimppakyydillä tai tilausajolla. Lähin bussipysäkki sijaitsee 7 kilometrin päässä Tahlo Hillhouselta. Tahlolle voit saapua myös vesiteitse.
Järjestämme mielellämme teille yhteiskuljetuksen yhteistyössä kuljetuskumppanimme kanssa. Ei ole väliä montako teitä on tai mistä olette tulossa, kysy meiltä tarkempi tarjous!