Glamping in Tahlo
Book the glamping luxury accommodation directly from our online store. Choose your desired dates and check availability!
Please note that luxury tents are available for booking during the season from June 1st to September 1st, 2024, and the sauna wagon from April 30th to October 1st, 2024. You can check the availability on the booking calendars here.
Rainbow-friendly luxury camping near Tampere
Experience a 100% electricity-free glamping in Tahlo with a memorable touch with Finnish nature in a hidden place on the shores of lake Näsijärvi. Only 40 minutes drive from Tampere city centre you combine luxury and comfort of good night sleep in Finnish outdoors.
Smell the pine woods, hear the waves of lake Näsijärvi, feel the wind on your face and campfire with delicacies. Sleep in luxury tent, enjoy the shores of Näsijärvi, swim and relax by the Tahlo shelter and fireplace.
Accommodations in Tahlo glamping always include ready made beds with good quality linen, bath and face towels. Tents have decor with nordic design and are located near a pier and the Tahlo shelter (laavu) & fireplace. A hot tub, sauna, local food delicacies and a canoe / row boat are available for additional cost. Sleep in a luxury tent or in a sauna on wheels. There are two luxury tents and one sauna on wheels in Tahlo glamping area for you to choose. Each tent has it’s own private forest shower at your use. Get to know the options below.
Self check-in or an agreed-upon arrival time when the staff will introduce the facilities and their usages.
Please feel free to ask for flexibility in check-in and check-out times.
Check-in after 15:00
Check-out before 11:00
Glamping luxury tent White
Glamping luxury tent “Roasted Pumpkin”
Glamping Sauna on wheels
Waterproofed and insect protected 5 meters round tent with a private and close location to lake Näsijärvi. You can choose either a classic white tent or more mysterious and shady roasted pumpkin shaded tent. Luxury tents have similar equipments, only the bed-size and colour differs. A private forest shower always included. Experience the Finnish nightless nights in Tahlo!
The classic white tent is perfect choice for those who appreciate light space and want to enjoy bright summer nights. The tent features a 160-cm queen-size bed, which can also be separated into two single beds.
Charm of our “Roasted Pumpkin” colored tent is in it’s intimate and cozy space. Thanks to the colored tent fabric, it is darker inside, which makes the tent easier for many people to sleep on bright nights. In the tent, a 180 cm king-size double bed with one double mattress.
SAUNA ON WHEELS - SLEEP IN A HAND MADE SAUNA WAGON
Experience a night in the heart of Finnish nature sleeping comfortably in a sauna wagon. This sauna on wheels offers stay for two. Take a sauna, relax and sleep well outdoors in Tahlo glamping also during autumn and spring!
This is probably one of the oldest sauna wagons in Finland! Hand made 2009 by Eero Tuominen, constructor of Tahlo family. Experience the silence of the nature sleeping in a cosy sauna wagon total 10 m2, including 4m2 sauna. Take a sauna in the evening and wake up hearing the waves in the morning. With the authentic Finnish wood-heating sauna at your private use, you can also warm the wagons sleeping area a bit. Sauna on wheels accommodates from May to September and serves in sauna use around the year.
Let the warm water pamper on your skin! Both luxury tents have their own, private forest shower. You can bathe traditionally in Finnish scoop and bucket style or take advantage of the forest shower charged with a solar cell. Enjoy your private, refreshing nature moment.
The ready-made beds, a well-equipped tent / sauna wagon and versatile additional services bring a luxury aspect to the glamping stays on the shore of lake Näsijärvi. Discover the comforts of luxury camping and book a different kind of accommodation!
• Ready made beds with good quality linen for two
• Double pillows and towels, extra blankets
• Bathing and face towels
• Ecological soap and shampoo
• Outhouse (dry toilet) with a hand washing station
• Carefully created nordic decor inspired by Finnish pinewood natural shades and sustainable materials
• Waterproofed and insect protected 5 meters round tent with a private and close location to lake Näsijärvi
• The luxury tent is 100 % at your private use
• Tent is located close to Tahlo shelter (laavu) & fireplace that is also at your use but also in the use of other guests in Tahlo
• Carts to deliver your luggage to the nature the last 100 meters from the free parking
• Free parking
Sauna and bathing
• Forest shower: traditional Finnish scoop & bucket -style, possibility to warm the lake water, eco-friendly soaps and shampoo
• A pier and swimming spot
• Book a private lakeside sauna moment during your glamping stay. Primarily you can enjoy the sauna in the sauna wagon of the glamping area. In case of availability sometimes the sauna moment is arranged in other lakeside saunas in Tahlo, only 2 kilometers from the glamp. In case, you can walk / canoe / drive to the sauna. Please book in advance. 99 € / 3 hours. Guided sauna experiences available on request, do not hesitate to ask us!
• A hot tub (palju) delivered to the tent, starting from 150€ per night, 220€ per two nights, 250€ for a longer stay. The price includes one filling of the tub with lake water, firewood and cleaning the tub after your stay. It takes about 4 hours to heat up the hot tub. We can heat up the hot tub to an adequate temperature for you with an extra price of + 140€ per night.
• There are excellent hiking grounds and possibilities for fishing in the Tahlo area. Map of Tahlo with a few short hiking tracks is at your use.
• Rowing boat or a canoe 29 € per boat per 24 hours. Additional days 10 € per boat per day
• You can row a boat or a canoe, or visit by car or a bike to Kulju, where you can find Villa Vino summer cafe, Heikkilä old house and Vikelä windmill
• Cutlery, plates, mugs & glasses for two
• Basic campfire cooking utensils: campfire pan, barbeque sticks, soot pot
• Camping stove with gas
• Cooler bag with ice bricks, possible to change the bricks in Tahlo info (2 km from the camp site)
• There is no running drinking water, which we will supply you with
• Dishwashing utensils
• Tahlo shelter and a fireplace with firewood at your use
• Local food basket for one or two €65. Including mainly ingredients from local producers, from which you can prepare a delicious breakfast and/or light evening meal yourself with a campfire or a camping stove during your stay at Tahlo. There is for example pancake (lettu) flour and oats for oatmeal from Mutala’s cereals. And ready to table right away Mutala bread and canned smoked fish from Kyrösjärvi. Quench your thirst with Mutala lemonade and coffee, and Mutala berry jam will crown your snack time.
Tampere city centre
35 km / 40 min
38 km / 40 min
2 hours and 15 mins
The best way to arrive to Tahlo is with your own car, bicycle, boat, a taxi or with a charter ride. The nearest bus stop is 7 kilometers away. You can also arrive by water to Tahlo. The destination is also along the Näsijärvi trail for cyclists.