Tahlo Underhill Beach & Sauna
The LGBTQ+ friendly Tahlo Underhill lakeside sauna is included when booking the Tahlo Hillhouse holiday villa. During off-season and on weekdays, the beach sauna can also be booked separately. When the weather is warm, the sauna cabin and its designer sofa bed can comfortably accommodate two people. 35 km from the center of Tampere, on the shore of Lake Näsijärvi, Tahlo Underhill warmly welcomes you to relax.
The Tahlo Underhill beach sauna, 20 m2, accommodates two people in the lakeside sauna cottage with a pre-made, spreadable sofa bed. At the sauna you can relax on the sauna benches built from local wood from the Tahlo farm, enjoy the sunset on the terrace, relax in the hot tub (palju) and cook delicious meals on a campfire. Find out more about the location.
Self check-in with a key box.
Check-in at 16 (4PM)
Check out at 12 (noon)
• 149 € / night
Hot tub (palju), final cleaning and rowing boats for an additional fee.
The Underhill lakeside sauna is always available to Tahlo Hillhouse guests, but depending on availability, we also rent the lakeside sauna separately for accommodation or sauna evenings. You can also rent the lakeside sauna just for the evening, see more.
- A hot tub (palju) with a view for 6 people, 150€ per night, including filling the tub with lake water, firewood and cleaning the tub after your stay. Heating takes from 2 to 4 hours.
- If your party would like to bathe in two hot tubs, our team would be happy to bring another hot tub for a fee of 150€ per night.
- Heating up the hot tub to an adequate temperature 140€
- Sauna already heated + €35.
- Final cleaning 99€
- Adventures at Tahlo!
- Rowing boats 29€ per boat per 24 hours. Additional days 10€ per boat per day.
- Rowing boat + engine 69 € per day after which 19 € per day. Price includes the fuel. Facilities to use and launch your own boat are also available.
- We arrange transportations to and from the site for groups of 2-50 people. Ask for an offer!
We welcome you to relax, get inspired and enjoy the moment here at Tahlo!
• Ready-made, double-folding Tapio Anttila design sofa bed in the cottage
• Shampoos, soaps and towels for overnight guests
• There’s no wi-fi, no sound system, Underhill is a place to quiet down
SAUNA AND SWIMMING
• Hot tub (palju) for an additional fee
• A private and wood-heated sauna, heating for additional fee
• Possibility to swim all year round: in the lake during summer and winter swimming in an ice hole
• A dock, volleyball court and 60 meters of sandy beach
• Refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee maker and tea kettle
• Dishes and cutlery for four people
• Hot plate, pot, frying pan and serving dishes
• Running water and a sink
• Large terrace and extensive grassy areas
• Campfire site with firewood
• Free parking space
• Tahlo farm has excellent outdoor areas and fishing opportunities
• A lean-to (laavu) with campfire sites and a dock available a few kilometers away
• Free recreational fishing rights during your stay in the 1200 hectare water area of Tahlo and Kulju
35 km / 40 min to Tampere city centre.
38 km / 40 min to Tampere-Pirkkala airport.
2 hours 15 min to Helsinki
The best way is to arrive with your own car, carpool, charter service or taxi. The nearest bus stop is located 7 kilometers from Tahlo Hillhouse. You can also arrive at Tahlo by water. We are happy to arrange joint transport for you in cooperation with our transport partner. It doesn’t matter how many of you there are or where you’re coming from, simply ask us for a more detailed offer!